Wish List & Project Needs

Monetary donations are always needed and appreciated. An interesting fact is that of all the donations we receive 96.6% goes to assisting veterans! The remaining 3.4% goes to paying bills like electric, phone, gas, and water. Thanks for your continued support! Current Items: We are in the process of having security flood lights installed, but … Continue reading Wish List & Project Needs